Kim’s Life’s lessons:
1. Spend as much time as possible with those you love
2. Play with your kids whenever you can – the big people make the most fun
3. If you choose to marry, make sure it is to someone you respect and love, as well as find physically attractive
4. Don’t sweat the small stuff and be lighthearted whenever you can. Everyone loves people who are fun.
5. Be gentle with yourself. Life will be full of people who want to put you down and make you conform. The only thing you can control is how you choose to feel about yourself, and ultimately this is all that matter.