1. Be lighthearted and fun whenever you can. Seriously people, life is for living and it is for having a laugh. Stop taking yourself so seriously.
2. Stop what you are doing and play with your kids. Hug them, roll on the floor with them and kiss them to death, no matter how much they protest. Remember what it felt like when someone loved you that much.
3. Love your spouse more than anyone else you know. Get over yourself and tell him how much you appreciate him. Don’t do it to get love back: do it because you truly want to connect with him and tell him how much you love him.
4. Be kind to those who work for you and don’t judge or punish them. Be the kind of leader that you yourself, always wanted to have. Understand their struggles and don’t judge them when they fail. This one thing alone, will transform your whole company.
5. My great friend Keith Raniere has been quoted as saying “Be the change that you want to see in the world”. Instead of lamenting about why the world is so disjointed, start living in the way you would like the world to be. Ultimately it is your world that matters the most. You are in control to shape it into whatever you want it to be. So get out there and do it. Now.